Yearly Lawn Maintenance Landscaping Charleston:
- Yearly Lawn Maintenance – Landscape maintenance is an essential component for healthy and beautiful properties. Our lawn care department offers a schedule of services. Each custom schedule details services offered and lists dates as to when to expect those services at a level which is right for you and your family. We pride ourselves in offering high quality landscape maintenance services throughout the seasons.
Yearly lawn maintenance consists of the following:
- Mowing all turf areas
- Line trimming and mechanically edging all hardscapes and turf areas
- Plant material will be pruned and trimmed as needed. Tree service for trees over 9 ft. in height is not included in this service but is available at an additional cost, for which agreement will be made prior to services being rendered.
- Crews will keep the property clean of debris and litter. A large amount of debris could incur an extra charge, which will be agreed upon by both parties prior to services being performed.
- Ant baits will be applied to minimize or remove ant activity. Beds and hardscapes will be treated for weeds via hand pulling and spraying of chemicals.
- Topic: Yearly Lawn Maintenance Landscaping Charleston: